This year we, as a committee want to hear what you want to do next year!
The November Noggins has been put aside for us to all get together at NMR and put down ideas for the following categories:
- Noggins Talks – What do you want to hear more about?
- Sunday Outings – Where do you want to go to?
- Weekend Outings – Where do you want to camp over the long weekends during the year?
- Motor Sport – How many times and where do you want to test your skills?
- General – What else can you think of to make the club better?
The website will also have a suggestion box set-up where you can give your input if you are not able to come to the Noggins.
Once we have the ideas on the night, we will all get together and discuss them, and maybe some more ideas will come out as well.
The list of ideas will then be managed into the calendar by the committee and details will be on the website as soon as they are finalized.
The Noggins will be at the Umvoti Mounted Rifles Pinetown (Same place as usual) and the club will provide the fire for you to braai your meat on.
Date 16th November 2017. (Third Thursday of the month)
VENUE: Umvoti Mounted Rifles Pinetown. Address: Corner of Pine St and 7Th Ave, Ashley.
GPS: S29.83059º E30.83807º
Directions as follows: From Durban N3 towards PMB. Take the Richmond Rd offramp, turn left at the robot, turn left into the first street on the left, continue to a T- junction, turn left, the gate is on your left.
They have a ridiculously cheap bar there so please support them rather than bringing your own cold ones.
We look forward to seeing you all there!